Thursday, October 23, 2008

Funny how things start out.

I've been busy, so don't think I've abandoned this blog, I've just been overwhelmed. Floorset was last night at American Eagle, and I am so tired and sore. I missed theatre class because I overslept, even though Desi woke me up. Haha, and right now I'm trying to stay awake in government class; I'm fighting a losing battle.

I'm still on the lookout for some body touching sadly, and my search is turning up blank. My dreams are getting more and more explicit and more and more detailed. It's going to be my undoing. I've started gaugeing every guy I see, and it gets kind of annoying when I'm doing it to guys who are like family.

I'll end this short post with this question, "Why is it when a girl's looking for chivalry, it's nowhere to be found. But when she's looking for debauchery, all the bad boys are reformed?"

No comments: